Fill in down, up, up with, on, off.
1. Put ______ your jacket. It’s chilly outside.
2. They put us ______ while we were waiting for the airport to open.
3. John has to put ______ the meeting as nobody came.
4. I can’t put ________ his arrogance.
5. Don’t put her _______, it’s not fair.
Complete the sentences with correct preposition.
1. Sue is no bad influence _____ Janet, don’t worry.
2. She insisted ______giving her some more time to think.
3. It’s essential to pay more attention ____what your parents say. They are right.
4. They always boast _______ new toys. It’s disgusting.
5. This student made a very good impression ______Mr. Pretchet.