III.Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Perfect or the Past Perfect Continuou
1. Kate was bored because she ... (not/go out) all weekend.
2. After Bill ... (mow) the lawn, he collected the grass cutting for compost.
3. Jim ... (not/finish) all his homework by the time he went to bed.
4. Daniel felt ill last night because he ... (eat) sweets all day.
5. Wendy ... (cook) dinner for over two hours before the guests arrived.
6. Only when she was going to bed she remembered that she ... (forget) to ring
7. When she ... (spent) all her money she ... (go) home.
8. 1... (wait) at the cinema for an hour before Ann finally showed up.