Do a grammar test on Participle I and Participle II:
1. Professional branding is a complicated process of a trade mark creation (include) target market analysis, advertising actions, brand positioning means, naming, visual brand images, brand strategy, analysis of marketing efficiency.
2. Brand is a complex of information about a company, goods, service, (include) a name, a logotype, corporate style (allow) consumers to define it among multiple competitors, create its image and reputation at the market of goods and services.
3. Brand is a trade mark, (define) a producer and (belong) to him.
4. Branding is a strong marketing tool, (allow) to form a customer's certain emotional perception of a product.
5. Competitions (hold) by the company are crucial for the company image.