Fill in the gaps with: quiet, crowded, a mine, puzzled, introduced, rush, weekly, ruined, worried, knocked
1. There were very many people on the bus. It was crowded.
2. The teacher was puzzled. There were no pupils in the class. It was empty.
3. The new student introduced herself. Her name was Sue Lee.
4. My mum was very worried yesterday. I didn't come home from school on time.
5. They saw many ruined houses in the town. It looked like a deserted one.
6. There are a lot of weekly programmes on TV.
7. We are not late. Don't rush so.
8. We knocked on the door. But nobody answered.
9. My father works in a mine. It is very dangerous.
10. Our town is very nice: small, green, clean and quiet.