Замените то, что написано большими буквами инфинитивными фразами.
1. The house WHICH WILL BE BUILT HERE is designed for the workers of our plant.
2. I am glad THAT I WAS ABLE TO ASSIST YOU.
3. He was SO astonished THAT HE COULD NOT SPEAK.
4. I left the window open SO THAT I MIGHT HEAR THE MUSIC.
5. How thoughtful it was of him THAT HE HAD SENT ME THE SOUVENIRS.
6. She looked quickly at him as though SHE WANTED TO ASK HIM FOR AN EXPLANATION.
7. He came there AND WAS TOLD that he might as well not have come at all.
8. The lecture was interesting, and the students kept quiet LEST THEY SHOULD MISS A WORD.
9. My idea is THAT WE SHOULD MAKE A STOP THERE FOR ONE OR TWO DAYS ON OUR WAY BACK.
10. There was nothing in the article THAT MIGHT INTEREST HIM.
11. She read her composition a third time FOR FEAR THAT SHE MIGHT OVERLOOK A MISTAKE.
12. It made me feel sad WHEN I SAW HIM IN DISTRESS.
13. I went back to the stern and showed her HOW SHE SHOULD HOLD THE OAR.
14. My younger sister is the kind of person WHO MAKES A PARTY GO WITH A SWING!