1. I am happy I gave the test answers to my boyfriend.
If I didn't give him the answers, he wouldn't pass the exam. - conditional 2
2. Our group must finish the project today.
If you do the work properly, we will finish the project on time. - conditional 1
3. I want to go to the football game tomorrow.
If I had an extra ticket, I would give it to you. - conditional 2
4. I've been told that I will fail my exams if I don't stop playing football. - conditional 1
5. I think he probably forgot about the meeting.
If I were him, I would forget about it too. - conditional 2