1) Where (to learn) English before you came to London?
c. have been learning
2) Carol ___ been exercising in the gym __ 7 o'clock.
c. has, since
3) Since 2011 they have ___ (to visit) their son every year.
4) Since 2011 they have ___ (to visit) their son every year.
5) He will be (to disappoint) to find out that she ___ (to feed) the dog by his arrival.
c. disappointed, won't have fed
6) Yesterday a boy ___ in an accident on the streets.
b. was injured
7) Will he (to learn) English?
a. be learning
8) The manager ___ about the problem.
a. should have been told
9) She (be, to go) do her homework.
b. is going